Established in 2012, our mission is to assist clients choose the best residency and investment decisions to meet their short-term and long-term goals.
Our philosophy is based upon absolute dedication to the client’s specific needs, and applying the means required to achieve their desired financial and lifestyle objectives.
The working process starts with close interaction between ourselves and the client; understanding their requirements, and helping choose the most suitable business investment plan in line with their objectives.
We assign a personal representative (PA) to manage the start-to-finish process for each individual client. The PA will keep clients up to date with the application progress throughout the period of dealing with their requirements.
Orient & Pacific Group has over forty years expertise in global real estate development and commercial investment.
Some of the Group’s significant real estate activities include:-
- The Singapore Flyer project, with a development cost of S$250,000,000, was initiated and managed by O&P Management Ltd. The ‘Flyer’ held the world record for the world’s largest observation wheel from 2008-2014.
- Projects in Vietnam included:-
- Hanoi Plaza, Tràng Tiền street, Hà Nội
- Hanoi Club, Hồ Tây, Hà Nội
- Other projects where an O&P subsidiary was involved in acquisitions, feasibility studies, market reports, and development management, occurred in Russia, Vietnam, the United States, The United Kingdom, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore and Australia.
- Orient & Pacific Vietnam Co., Ltd has provided global real estate consulting services and acquisitions since 2012.
The Orient & Pacific Group provides our clients with the knowledge, skill, and experience, to meet their special property needs.
Republic Plaza office and shopping centre, Raffles place, Singapore
Office building and commercial centre, Pacific Plaza, Scotts Road, Singapore
Office building and commercial centre, Central Plaza 1&2, Queen Street, Brisbane, Australia
Beach resort in Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Family villa in downtown Limassol, Cyprus
SCOPE OF BUSINESS
Consulting on select land, purchase and selling
Consulting on the type of real estate development suitable for the land
Appointing contractors and construction consulting parties
Finding and selecting investment partners
Consulting on capital flow
Preparing feasibility study reports
Responsible for construction supervision
Project marketing, sales and transfer procedures
Business investment consulting
Consulting on business options for start up businesses
The Orient & Pacific Group was established in 1990 as a limited liability company developing real estate projects and investments, focused on the Asia Pacific market.
The group head office is located in Singapore. The Chairman and Founder is Mr. Peter Purcell. After 32 years of operation, the group has developed and transferred numerous real estate projects with a total investment capital of over US$1,000,000,000.
Projects have been undertaken in Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore, Canada and EU.
Consultancies have been undertaken in Australia and the United Kingdom.
We establish joint ventures in different countries to assist clients with their various projects
We are experienced in managing large to medium sized real estate development projects, linking these investments with immigration and citizenship activities. Our partners are real estate developers and construction corporations, with a full range of professional service providers.
We are an international consultant who understands the wishes of local investors – we have a wide selection of projects in the field of real estate or start-ups in many countries around the world.
We work closely with each customer on an individual basis to understand their own specific requirements, and we offer our client the best suitable solutions in accordance with these requirements. We provide consultancy services throughout the investment process and with any related issues.
Our customers are outstanding entrepreneurs and wealthy individuals – we understand their needs and always maintain our commitments to treat client information confidentially in the work that we do.
Mr. Peter F Purcell
- Founding shareholder and Chairman of the Orient & Pacific Group.
- Fellow of The Australian Property Institute.
- Fellow of the Society of Land Economists.
- Retired senior partner of Jones Lang Wootton (JLW) Asia Pacific.
- Based in Asia since 1980, with residencies in Indonesia, Vietnam, and Singapore.