Federal parliamentary republic
Official language: Austrian, German
Total Area: 32,386 sq mi
Time zone: CET (UTC+1); Summer: CEST (UTC+2)
GDP: $461.432 billion (2020)
Austria, officially called the Republic of Austria, is a landlocked country located in Central Europe. It is bordered by the Czech Republic and Germany to the north, Hungary and Slovakia to the east, Slovenia and Italy to the south, and Switzerland and Liechtenstein to the west. The territory of Austria covers an area of 83,879 km².
The Austrian government considers granting 300 immigrant visas annually to foreign business men and women who are doing successful investment business in Austria.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Able to communicate in German at A1 level.
- Have a savings account in the bank of at least 40,000 EUR – this amount will increase depending on the number of dependents in the family.
- Own a home or have a long-term lease in Austria
- Have personal health insurance that covers medical treatment in Austria.
APPLICATION PROCESSING TIME
- Application processing time is 1-3 months from the date the completed application is submitted to the government’s application-handling agency.
Residency card and
REAL ESTATE IN REPUBLIC OF AUSTRIA
Pictures of real estate in Republic of Austria.
PASSPORT AND VISA FREE TRAVELS
Passports of different countries allow their citizens visa-free entry to a certain number of countries and territories.