UNITED STATE EB-5 IMMIGRATION PROGRAM
- Government: Federal presidential constitutional republic
- Capital: Washington, D.C
- National language: English
- Total area: 3,796,742 sq mi
- Population: 318.892.103
- Time zone: UTC-5 to -10; Summer: UTC-4 to -10
- GDP: $22.321 trillion (2020)
- Tiền tệ: USD
Live the American Dream and move to the U.S., a cultural melting pot with a thriving economy, a wealth of opportunities, and one of the highest standards of living anywhere on the globe.
WHY THE US?
Known the world over as the land of opportunity, the United States of America boasts a rich and diverse culture, one of the strongest currencies in the world, and one of the most sought-after passports on the planet. Through the USA EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program, investors can enjoy a host of exclusive benefits:
- No language skills required.
- No minimum education required.
- No business or managerial experience required.
- Investment capital is with lawful sources.
- No obligation to live in the area of investment.
- The opportunity to live, work, and study anywhere in the U.S. and benefit from lower tuition fees.
- Dependent children under the age of 21.
To qualify for the program applicants must fulfill one of the investment options below in addition to meeting the following criteria:
- Be at least 16 years of age.
- Investment fund is accumulated from legal sources.
The USA EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program comprises two investment options.
1. Direct investment:
- Make an investment of US$1.8 million in a new commercial enterprise or US$900,000 if that enterprise is in a targeted commercial area, including rural areas or areas with unemployment of at least 150 percent that of the national average.
- Create at least 10 full-time employment for qualified U.S. workers who must be direct employees of the commercial enterprise.
- Actively manage the day-to-day activities and/or policy formulation of the enterprise.
2. Investment in a project through a Regional Center
Regional centres are investment opportunities that have been pre-approved by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. To be eligible for this investment option, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Make an investment of US$900,000.
- Create 10 full-time employment for qualified U.S. workers, where indirect employment is permitted.
- Active management of the enterprise is not required.
Individuals who are nonconditional Green Card holders for at least five years can apply for naturalization upon meeting the following requirements:
- Be 18 years or older.
- Have lived within the state, or USCIS district with jurisdiction over the place of residence, for at least three months prior to the application.
- Have continuous residence in the U.S. as a Green Card holder for at least five years immediately preceding the application.
- Be physically present in the U.S. for at least 30 months out of the five years (60 months) immediately preceding the application.
- Reside continuously within the U.S. from the date of application for naturalization up to the time of naturalization.
- Be able to read, write, and speak English, and have the knowledge and an understanding of U.S. history and government (civics).
- Be of good moral character in keeping with the principles of the Constitution of the United States, and well-disposed to the good order and happiness of the United States during all relevant periods under the law.
Invest $500,000(USD) into a Project
Submit an I-526 immigration petition to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
Wait for your approval from the USCIS
A visa interview will be set up for you.
CONDITIONAL GREEN CARD
After the interview is completed and the appropriate forms are filled out, you will receive your conditional green card.
GGG will provide clients with landing services to assist with transition to the US.
Within 2 years, 10 jobs will be created with your investment. The I-829 petition will be filed for permanent residence status.
After all forms are completed and received successfully, you will receive official approval.
PERMANENT GREEN CARD
After successfully completing all previous steps, you will receive your permanent green card.