UNITED KINGDOM IMMIGRATION PROGRAM (TIER 1)
UK is a member of G8 countries, the country is a design destination where culture and history diversity are met, it offers a great world class education system and been a financial center of the world for quite a long time. The perfect place with the best quality of life that are selected by many wealthy individual family for settlement.
Wealthy individual who can afford to invest from minimum 2 million Pound can qualify for Tier 1 investment Visa program. The investor will first be granted with investor visa and later can convert this to immigrant visa and finally can apply for citizenship and become British.
– Invest minimum 2 million Pound or 5 million Pound or 10 million Pound
– For 2 million investment the investor after 5 years physical reside in UK can change visa status to immigrant visa. For 5 million Pound investment the investor can receive the immigration visa after 3 years and 10 million Pound is for 2 years.
– Investor must be able to maintain and accommodate family without taking employment (outside of self-employment or business);
– Investor must stay at least 50% of the time in UK (6 out of 12 months) to maintain visa status
– Minimum 75% of investment must invest in UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companies.
– Remaining 25% should be invested in the UK either by purchasing assets or deposited money with UK banks.
BENEFIT OF ILR STATUS (Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK) AND UK PASSPORT
– A diverse and multicultural society represented by large cultural and ethnic communities
– A superior standard of education, a broad network of state and private schools, and more than 150 universities and higher education institutions.
– One of the best free medical care services in the world;
– London is An unrivalled financial business center
– An attractive tax regime for high net worth investors classed as “UK resident, non-domicile”;
– The travel mobility and security of a UK passport.
after having reside in the UK for five years or more, the investor and family member are eligible to apply for UK citizenship as long as the following residency requirements are met:
– No absent from the country for more than 90 days (three months) in the 12 months preceding the application.
– The total number of days spent outside of the UK for the entire five-year qualifying period should not exceed 450 days (i.e. three months of every year, or 75 percent of your time);
– Having good moral character and are not in breach of any immigration laws;
– Demonstrate a good knowledge of UK life and culture, and a basic level of English or Welsh, or Scottish Gaelic languages.