BELGIUM RESIDENCE PROGRAM
Belgium, a country in Western Europe, is known for its medieval towns, Renaissance architecture and is the headquarters of the European Union and NATO. The country has distinct areas including Dutch-speaking Flanders in the north, francophone Wallonia in the south, and a German-speaking community in the east. Bilingual capital of Brussels is where there is the architectural construction and ornate art-nouveau building elegant.
For business entrepreneur who have business activities in Belgium can apply for resident permit and after 5 years of reside the candidate can apply for Belgian Nationality.
– Have proven business activities in Belgium
– On payroll system and pay taxes
– Have a resident address
– The resident permit is renewal every 2 or 3 years
BENEFITS OF BELGIAN NATIONALITY
– Freely to travel to all EU countries and Schengen areas and US.
– Right to choose a place to live, study, doing business in any EU countries
– Enjoy the benefit of tax treaty with over 80 countries
– Belgian passport is one of the best travel document.