DOMINICA CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
- Government: Unitary parliamentary republic
- Capital: Roseau
- Official languages: English, French
- Total area: 290 sq mi
- Population: 73.449
- Time zone: UTC-4
- GDP: 1,015 billion USD
- Currency: USD, XCD
Named the Nature Island for its unspoiled natural beauty, Dominica is arguably the most breathtaking island in the Caribbean, boasting one of the best standards of living in the region.
Officially the Commonwealth of Dominica, this beautiful island boasts pristine sandy beaches, lush green mountains, acres of unspoiled tropical rainforests, and some of the best diving and hiking in the Caribbean. A diverse blend of English, French, African and Carib peoples and cultures, Dominica is a politically and economically stable state with the lowest crime rate in the region. In addition Dominica recognizes dual citizenship. The Economic Citizenship Program offers applicants a wealth of benefits and privileges:
- No physical residency requirements.
- Dependents are unmarried children under 30 and fully financial supported by the main applicant; and parents and grandparents over 55.
- No education or managerial experience required.
- Visa-free travel to over 125 countries, including Europe’s Schengen zone, the U.K., Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and Turkey.
- No taxes for nonresidents.
To qualify for citizenship in Dominica, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be of outstanding character.
- Hold no criminal record.
- Have excellent health.
- Have a basic knowledge of English.
- as well as making one of the investment options below
- Nonrefundable contribution to Government Funds
- Single Applicant: US$100,000
- Family of 2 members application: US$175,000
- Family of 4 members application: US$200,000, and an additional $25,000 is required for each additional dependent, other than a spouse.
- Real Estate Investment
Applicants may purchase property valued at a minimum of US$200,000 in government-approved real estate development. The investment must be maintained for a minimum of three years. If maintained and sold after five years, the property qualifies the next applicant for citizenship as well.
Citizen of the following countries and territories will be treated on a case-by-case basis: Afghanistan, Chechnya, Iraq, North Korea, Pakistan, Sao Tome Principe, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Yemen.
Except for those applicants who have been legal residents in other countries for 10 years or more and whose investment funds do not originate from one of the above-mentioned countries.