ORIENT & PACIFIC VIETNAM
[dt_quote type=”blockquote” font_size=”normal” animation=”none” background=”fancy”]
Orient & Pacific Vietnam is a boutique firm, we works closely with top business partners to providing the possibility of acquiring many choices of Permanent Resident of top locations in the word for the quality of life to our wealthy individual clients.
We servicing each client’s situation carefully and present the available options, develop a plan of action and make it happen.
Represent our client’s application are the well-known law firms in the world:
- Meeting and get to know client needs directly and rigorous efficient approach by means
- Providing best available solutions for all related matters of Investment, Citizenship and Immigration at no time
- Provide correct and right inforamation to investors and markets
- Offer premium services worldwide to help client meet their goals
- Handle client’s requirement with world-class network partners
- Building business relationship the standards of honesty, integrity and high ethical
- Connecting client to highly professional institution and personal services worldwide.
Director – Orient & Pacific Vietnam
Ms. Gam has 21 years of business management experience working in the immigration, finance and real estate industries. She has a proven track record of success working within multinational corporations and large local Vietnamese big corporations.
In 2009 Ms. Gam began working supporting individuals in the Global Citizenship industry and has partnered with solid reputable global law firms and leading global immigration consultant companies in America, Canada, Cyprus, The United Kingdom, Australia, Belgium and the Caribbean,….
Ms. Gam and her team at Orient and Pacific have represented large numbers of local wealthy individual investors looking for alternative investment and global citizenship.
Chairman Orient and Pacific Venture Group: Singapore – Vietnam – Canada – Cyprus – United Kingdom.
1990: Retired Senior Partner ( 1990 ) of International Consultancy Jones Lang LaSalle.
Fellow of the Australian Property Institute and Fellow of Society of Land Economists.
1992 Project experience in Vietnam since 1992 with 2 projects built in Hanoi and Consultancy work in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, and Da Nang.
1980: Resident in South East Asia since 1980 ( Jakarta, Hanoi, Singapore ) and Canada.
Partner Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy.
– Attorney over 15 years of business immigration experience
– Lead of Northern California’s EB-5 Practice Group, represents over 100 companies in top fortune list.
– Worked in Fragomen’s offices in China in 2012-2013 supporting EB-5 matters
– Experience in many areas of business immigration, including investor visa categories
Stephen Green is a partner at Green and Spiegel LLP in Toronto. He received his B.A. from York University followed by his LL.B. from the University of Windsor, Ontario. After articling at Green and Spiegel LLP, he was called to the Ontario Bar in 1988. Stephen has extensive experience in all areas of Canadian immigration law specializing in corporate employee transfers, federal skilled worker applications, investor applications and judicial review matters. He has particular expertise in NAFTA confirmation exemptions, work permit approvals for strategic, expert and key professional employees, and professional and amateur athletes.
The past chair of the Citizenship and Immigration Section of the Canadian Bar Association, Stephen is also a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and the International Bar Association. He has been selected by the Who’s Who Legal for corporate immigration law since 2005 and identified for many years as a leading practitioner, most frequently recommended, in immigration law by the Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory. Stephen has also been selected for The Best Lawyers in Canada editions for the specialty of Immigration Law.