WHY CHOOSE HUNGARY WITH OPV?
Orient & Pacific Vietnam (OPV) is the very first agent in Vietnam that officially promotes Hungary program to Investors. OPV is partnered with Arton Capital – the company has been awarded exclusivity in the following 30 countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malta, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi-Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Switzerland, Thailand, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Vietnam and Yemen.
As a member of the European Union and the Schengen zone, Hungary is among the 30 most-visited destinations on the planet. It boasts a rich and diverse culture (everything from music and film to food and literature) universal healthcare, and is perfectly located in the center of Europe. Established in 2012, the Investor Residency Bond Program offers applicants a host of advantages.
- A single application process for the main applicant and all qualifying family members, including parents, without age restrictions;
- No mandatory trips to Hungary required. Application can be lodged at the respective Hungarian Consulate;
- One of the fastest and most streamlined application processes leading to EU permanent residency for life, in under 30 days;
- Residential address requirement has been waived;
- Hungary is a member of Schengen, the European Union and NATO;
- Fully guaranteed investment, returned in full after 5 years;
- Free movement throughout Europe’s Schengen zone.
- The Investor Residency Bond Program doesn’t have any set criteria for applicants in terms of personal net worth or management experience. However, the Hungarian administration officers reserve the right to request an interview meeting with the applicant, which can be exercised at random.
- During the initial due-diligence and application stages, the financial intermediary and the Hungarian authorities will follow standard know-your-clients’ (KYC) and anti-money laundering procedures. For this reason, at the stage of application, the principal applicants will have to provide a set of standard documents proving their source of income and accumulation of personal net worth.
- The statutory procedure for accepted foreign direct investment in the Investor Residency Bond Program includes the purchase of special Hungarian government bonds in the amount of €300,000 with a maturity of five years.
- At maturity, the original capital is returned to the investor without accrued interest.
- The government bonds are assigned for the program only, and cannot be used for trading on the public or the secondary market.