Canada is a member of G8 and NAFTA – the country for many year known as the best living standard place, clean environment and best education system, civil liberties, transparence government and free economic system.
Canada is not only a country with stable contestant in all those categories but also diverse and rich in society, history, and nature. And, for many, it is the country that they chose to be their second home through various immigration programs and later become a Canadian.
The investor program is re-opened from May 30, 2016 and project to finish on February 2017
French speaking candidate can submit the application from 01/04/2016 đến 31/03/2017.
Quebec investor program has been introduce to the market from 1986 and help many investors from different countries to immigrant to Canada. In return the program has been successfully support many small and medium size companies in Quebec. The program requirement is as followed:
- demonstration of business experience;
- net worth of at least CA$ 1,600,000 that was gained legally, and;
- willing to invest CA$ 800,000.
The investment fund will be kept for 5 years with no interest and fully return after year 5.
- Under the full investment option, the applicants deposit CAD 800,000 for a period of five years. At the end of this period, the full amount is returned to the investor without accrued interest.
- Finance option allows investor pay off one time CAD 220,000 to the appointed bank or financial institutions.
BENEFITS OF CANADIAN PR AND PASSPORT
- World-class healthcare system, one of the best in the world;
- Excellent education system, one of the most respected in the world;
- Cultural, ethnic and religious tolerance entrenched in the constitution;
- One of the safest countries to live in, offering a high quality of life;
- Unspoiled environment with strict environmental controls;
- One of the best passport for travel and can visit 172 countries visa free.
CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION REQUIREMENT
Investors and their family members who have accumulated completed 1,095 days lived in Canada for three out of five years (1,095 days) preceding the application is qualify for the citizenship application.
Candidate also has to demonstrated in English and/or French skills, have no criminal record and knowledge of the rights and responsibilities of citizenship, as well as an understanding of Canada’s history, values, institutions and symbols,
OTHER IMMIGRATION PROGRAMS
Please visit the site http://www.cic.gc.ca
Ontario Immigration Nominee Program
Express Entry – French Speaking Skilled Workers (Permanent Residence)
- Ability to communicate both English and French
- Bachelor’s degree
- One year of work experience in a high-skilled occupation in the last 5 years
- Intended to bring families to settle in Ontario, Canada
- A minimum of 67 points based on factors such as age, language abilities, work experience, education, etc.
- Scan passport of the whole family
- Scan copy Degree, transcript
- Copy of household registration
- Copy of identity card
- Curriculum vitae about job description
- Languages certificates: French and English
The minimum TEF scores are:
- Reading: 207
- Writing: 310
- Listening: 249
- Speaking: 310
The minimum IELTS scores are:
- Reading: 5
- Writing 5.5
- Listening 5.5
- Speaking 5.5
Application will be approved within 6-8 months from the date of submission, and within 18 months they will receive an immigration visa.