Especially Cyprus since 2014 has been received significant funds from foreign investors through the Citizenship by Investment program. Many foreign investors since then by this program be granted citizenship to themselves and direct family members.
Cyprus Citizenship by Investment allows qualified investor and his/her family member receive Cyprus passport and become EU citizen within 3 months with straight forward and transparence process.
- Minimum investment : Euro 2,000,000
- Time of investment: 3 years
- Real estate
- Government bond
- Establish new business or buy an existing one
- Invest in infrastructure projects
- Bank deposit
- Combination of the above areas for investment.
- 6 months
BENEFITS OF CYPRUS PASSPORT – EU CITIZEN :
- No physical staying requirement before and after citizenship
- No language requirement
- Single dependent children up to 28
- A Cypriot can travel 158 worldwide visa free
- No requirement to give up current passport
- Low tax rates and free trade within the EU.
- Excellent education system with a number of high standard schools and universities and first-rate healthcare;
- Laws is base on UK system
- Right to travel, study and live legally in any EU country members
- Right to own property in an EU member state
- One of the safest country in the world
- Excellent education system with a number of high standard schools and universities and first-rate healthcare
- Luxury simple of life style and destination of choice for wealthy individual around the world.
- Government: Unitary presidential constitutional republic
- Capital: Nicosia
- Official languages: English
- Area: 9251 km2
- Population: 1.189.197
- Time zone: EET (UTC+2); EEST(UTC+3)
- GDP: 27.42 billion USD (2014)
- Currency: EURO