Unlike other countries with direct investment program and it will lead to citizenship automatically. The provision 10 (6) of the Austrian Citizenship Act states that the government can reward foreign investors with citizenship in the event of extraordinary merit. Beside the investment the investor must make an extraordinary contribution during investment time for example new technologies or creating a significant number of new full time jobs.
PROGRAM REQUIREMENT :
- Make a significant active investment to support economic in Austria in a form of new direct investment or join venture and create substantial new full time jobs or export revenue.
- Passive investment in government bond, real estate are not applicable.
- The Austria Citizenship Act generally requires the applicant to give up his/her current citizenship as a precondition for being granted Austrian citizenship. However, under the provisions of Art. 10 (6) of the Citizenship Act, the current citizenship can be legally maintained.
- Establish business in areas of technology, import and export,…
- Infrastructure projects
- Average from 24 to 36 months
PROGRAM BENEFITS :
- Austria passport allow holder to travel visa free to most of the countries in the world
- No physical staying requirement
- Tax favour for non-resident
- Right to travel, study, or live in any country members of EU including Switzerland.
- Chính phủ: Cộng hòa liên bang
- Thủ đô: Vienna
- Ngôn ngữ chính: Tiếng Đức, Sloven, Croat, Hung
- Diện tích: 83.871 km²
- Dân số: 8.451.860 (2013)
- Múi giờ: CET (UTC+1); mùa hè: CEST (UTC+2)
- GDP: 428,3 tỷ đô (2013)
- Tiền tệ: EURO